Embedded Modem Bundled with Data
The Skywire NL-SWB-LTE-QBG96 embedded modem comes complete with 10 years and up to 500MB of data on the LTE-M and NB-IoT network. This modem includes fallback to 2G as well as an integrated GPS/GNSS radio. The NL-SW-LTE-QBG96 is compatible with many of the world’s LTE-M and NB-IoT networks.
Skywire embedded modems dramatically reduce the cost, risks and timelines of IoT product development. With known-good RF engineering and fully validated software, Skywire allows you to focus on your application and not engineering cellular radios. Standardized connectivity gives you flexibility to update and alternate radios for new geographies, carriers and technologies. Further, our embedded modems are “End-Device Certified”, meaning your end-product will not need to go through the complex process of carrier certification. This is critical for the first release of your product and each iteration as you obtain market feedback. Skywire modems significantly reduce time-to-market and are ideal for product development through large-scale production. All Skywire modems are patented and backed by industry leading documentation and expert-level product support.
When purchasing Skywire modems complete with data plans, minimum quantities apply and purchases must be made directly with NimbeLink.Product Brief Documentation Learn More
- Skywire Form-Factor
- Global 4G LTE-M, NB-IoT with 2G fallback
- All RF Engineering contained within the modem
- Carrier End-Device certified
- GNSS receiver for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou/Compass, Galileo, and QZSS location services
- Solder down SIM onboard and removable SIM card slot
- U.FL port for antenna flexibility
- Direct module access via Serial UART or USB
- Multi-carrier support on a single device
- Skywire family pin compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- Development kits available
- Global LTE-M, NB-IoT, and 2G coverage in a single modem
- Lower power & lower cost than LTE Cat 1-4 and 3G technologies
- Pricing comparable to other LPWAN technologies
- Easy to integrate – pin compatible with all Skywire modems
- No additional costs, no hidden fees
- Activated and ready to communicate
- No overage fees
- Monthly reports of your data usage
- NimbeLink’s dedicated support
- All major carriers
- Up to 500MB of data, up to 10 years of service
- Up to 250 SMS messages
- LTE-M network
- $20 to refill data
- Throughput: LTE-M 375Kbps Download/375Kbps Upload | NB-IoT 32Kbps Download/70Kbps Upload
- Active Cell: 230mA (LTE) | 415mA (GSM)
- Average: 130 mA
- Peak: 900 mA
- Idle: 19 mA
- Sleep: 680 uA
- Input Voltage: 3.4V-4.3V
- I/O Voltage: 1.65V-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -25 to +85 C
- Dimensions: 29mm x 33mm x 10.5mm
- RoHS compliant
Patented Award-Winning Certified Modems
NimbeLink’s award-winning Skywire family of patented end-device certified modems lead the industry in features and advancements. With the option to swap a variety of modems on a single interface, or to dramatically reduce size and power consumption, you can be confident that we’re focused on bringing the latest cellular innovations to you.
Buy the NL-SWB-LTE-QBG96
Available only through direct purchase with NimbeLink, minimum quantities apply.
Need help Choosing?
If you’re not sure how much data you need for your deployment, that’s alright. Our sales team will be happy to help!