Asset Tracking Solution
NimbeLink’s Asset Tracking Solution is an edge-to-enterprise system that you can brand, manage, and make your own. The AT2 line of devices incorporate location services, temperature, humidity, and motion monitoring with global connectivity capabilities. Certified on the Verizon LTE-M network, the NL-AT2VS is ready to integrate into your application with minimal configuration, and it can be deployed across a broad spectrum of vertical applications, including Agriculture, Construction, Industrial, Logistics, and Supply Chain.Buy Now
The NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution is an edge-to-enterprise, tightly coupled device/network/software solution.
- Deployment Ready – developed, tested and certified
- Globally Capable – latest LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular technology
- Highly Configurable – address unique use case(s) and connect to your enterprise
- Industry leading battery performance
- Can private label and make it your own
- Flexible business models
Location and Condition Monitoring
The NLink Platform provides device and configuration management to accommodate a vast array of use cases. Each device’s personality can be configured by modifying parameters in the cloud and gracefully integrates with the enterprise.
- Configuration management
- Device management
- Enterprise integration ready
- Edge-to-Enterprise security
- FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air) Updates
- Temporary data storage
- RESTFul API’s / Pub/Sub
- Industry-leading cloud / IoT tool sets – Amazon, Google
The NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution leverages the latest low power wide area (LPWA) cellular technology which supports the Internet of Things through lower device complexity and extended coverage. Supporting multiple frequency bands, all our Asset Tracking devices are globally capable. Our strategic carrier relationships provide increasing geographic coverage and 2G fallback as these networks are rolled out.
The rate at which the Asset Tracker checks in to the cloud is a significant factor in determining battery life. The number of times the device checks-in will reduce the overall life of the battery.
Another factor to consider is the rate of failure cellular connections. As the rate of failed connections increase, the overall battery life decreases. Consider the table below, with several example use cases:
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 0% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 10% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 20% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
Asset Tracking FAQ
How Do I Get Started?
Can The Solution Be Configured?
Yes, we have designed our solution to be highly configurable. We provide robust configuration through APIs therefore enabling the platform to remotely change the frequency of sensing and reporting requirements.
Can The Product Be Private Labeled?
I Purchased a Deployment Kit. Now What?
We have developed the NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution to be as seamless as possible. The units will arrive running, connected to the deployment dashboard. Set up a 15-minute call with one of our experts to walk you through all the capabilities of the solution.
Can The Data Be Sent To My System?
Yes, we offer a client-accessible API to push data to any enterprise system.
Can I Buy The Hardware Without NLINK?
No, the hardware is tightly coupled with NLink, our system management platform. This is how we can promise fast time to market and a secure, flexible solution.
Can I Use My Own Cell Plan?
Yes, the Asset Tracking Solution ships with included data plans. Volume manufacturing orders can be set up to use your provided SIM cards.
GET STARTED NOW
“Pilot-in-a-Box” – Our Asset Tracking Deployment Kit Includes:
- 3 Asset Trackers
- 3 Month Data/Lines
- 3 Months Access to Portal/Dashboard
Engage with the NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution Team
- Define asset tracker fitment and positioning
- Establish your configuration and asset tracker personality
- Leverage our documented APIs to connect to your enterprise
- Monitor asset trackers in both systems to ensure correct implementation
- Determine white label requirements for the product
- Develop production deployment plan
- Place initial order
Asset Tracker, Rugged Gen2, Verizon M1, Sequans, WiFi, GPS, External Push Button
Asset Tracker, Rugged Gen2, Verizon M1, Quectel, WiFi, GPS, External Push Button
Asset Tracker, Rugged Gen2, AT&T M1, Quectel, WiFi, GPS, External Push Button
Asset Tracker, Rugged Gen2, Orange M1, NB-IoT, 2G, Quectel, WiFi, GPS, External Push Button
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help deciding which Asset Tracking Solution is best for your application, please contact us and we will be happy to help.