Asset Tracking Solution
Rugged Reliability and Unmatched Battery Life in Tracking the Location, Movement, and Environmental Conditions of Your Assets
NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solutions are customized edge-to-enterprise solutions that allow you to quickly track, protect and optimize your assets. Each application-ready Solution tightly integrates asset tracking devices, network connectivity, and software – all of which are precisely configured to your use cases.
The NimbeLink AT2 is a versatile, ruggedized asset-tracking device that leverages cellular connectivity, GPS and Wi-Fi to deliver bulletproof monitoring of location, motion, temperature, and humidity. The AT2 device is waterproof and dustproof, works indoors and out, and carries a robust power management system that delivers exceptional battery life. And like all NimbeLink asset tracking devices, the AT2 supports multiple frequency bands and is globally capable.Product Brief Buy Now
The NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution is an edge-to-enterprise, tightly coupled device/network/software solution.
- Tightly integrated edge-to-enterprise solution
- LTE-M / NB-IoT, with 2G fallback
- Monitors location, motion, temperature, and humidity
- Industry-leading battery performance
- Highly configurable to your use case
- IP-67 water and dust resistant
- Drop resistant to six feet
- Globally capable – Multi-band support
- Enterprise integration – RESTful API / PubSub
- Flexible business models
Location and Condition Monitoring
The NLink Platform provides device and configuration management to accommodate a vast array of use cases. Each device’s personality can be configured by modifying parameters in the cloud, and the NLink Platform gracefully integrates with your enterprise system.
- Configuration management
- Device management
- Enterprise integration ready
- Edge-to-Enterprise security
- FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air) Updates
- Temporary data storage
- RESTFul API’s / Pub/Sub
- Industry-leading cloud / IoT tool sets – Amazon, Google
The NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution leverages the latest low power wide area (LPWA) cellular technology which supports the Internet of Things through lower device complexity and extended coverage. Supporting multiple frequency bands, all our Asset Tracking devices are globally capable. Our strategic carrier relationships provide increasing geographic coverage and 2G fallback as these networks are rolled out.
The rate at which the Asset Tracker checks in to the cloud is a significant factor in determining battery life. The number of times the device checks-in will reduce the overall life of the battery.
Another factor to consider is the rate of failure in making cellular connections. As the rate of failed connections increase, the overall battery life decreases. Consider the table below, with several example use cases:
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 0% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 10% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
- GPS, WiFi, and cellular location scans enabled, all other sensors disabled. 20% cellular connection fail rate, 0% location scan failure rate.
Asset Tracking FAQ
How Do I Get Started?
Can The Solution Be Configured?
Yes, we have designed our solution to be highly configurable. We provide robust configuration through APIs therefore enabling the platform to remotely change the frequency of sensing and reporting requirements.
Can The Product Be Private Labeled?
I Purchased a Deployment Kit. Now What?
We have developed the NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution to be as seamless as possible. The units will arrive running, connected to the deployment dashboard. Set up a 15-minute call with one of our experts to walk you through all the capabilities of the solution.
Can The Data Be Sent To My System?
Yes, we offer a client-accessible API to push data to any enterprise system.
Can I Buy The Hardware Without NLink?
No, the hardware is tightly coupled with NLink, our system management platform. This is how we can promise fast time to market and a secure, flexible solution.
Can I Use My Own Cell Plan?
Yes, the Asset Tracking Solution ships with included data plans. Volume manufacturing orders can be set up to use your provided SIM cards.
GET STARTED NOW
“Pilot-in-a-Box” – Our Asset Tracking Deployment Kit Includes:
- 3 Asset Trackers
- 3 Month Data/Lines
- 3 Months Access to Portal/Dashboard
Engage with the NimbeLink Asset Tracking Solution Team
- Define asset tracker fitment and positioning
- Establish your configuration and asset tracker personality
- Leverage our documented APIs to connect to your enterprise
- Monitor asset trackers in both systems to ensure correct implementation
- Develop production deployment plan
- Place initial order
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help deciding which Asset Tracking Solution is best for your application, please contact us and we will be happy to help.