Skywire LTE-M Embedded Modem for Verizon Network
The NL-SW-LTE-SVZM20 Skywire® modem is transitioning from Production to Not Recommended for New Design (NRND).
Please refer to this PCN for more info.
NimbeLink, a global leader in embedded cellular modem technology and asset tracking solutions, introduced the Skywire LTE-M modem in January 2017, becoming the first modem to be end-device certified on the Verizon 4G LTE Network. This low-power low-cost Skywire modem features a U.FL port for antenna flexibility and is pin-compatible, enabling future-proof migration to new technologies.
All Skywire modems are small, pin-compatible, and end-device certified, which enables easy integration with no further carrier testing requirements. This time-to-market advantage allows developers to quickly design-in connectivity to cellular networks around the world. All Skywire modems are patented and are backed by industry leading documentation and expert-level product support.Product Brief Documentation Buy Now
- Verizon LTE-M network
- Carrier certification complete, no additional work required
- Removable SIM card slot
- Antenna independent certification increases selection flexibility
- Connectivity via Serial UART or USB
- Supports a wide range of I/O voltages for design flexibility
- Development kits available
- Skywire standard interface
- Lower power & lower cost than LTE Cat 1-4 and 3G technologies
- Pricing comparable to other LPWAN technologies
- Easy to integrate – pin compatible with all Skywire modems
- Throughput: 375Kbps Download/375Kbps Upload
- Active Cell: 183mA
- Average: 96 mA
- Peak: 500 mA
- Idle: 19 mA
- Sleep: 5.8 uA
- Input Voltage: 3.1V-4.5V
- I/O Voltage: 1.65V-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40º to 85ºC
- Dimensions: 29mm x 33mm x 10.4mm
- RoHS compliant
LTE B4, B13 
Development Kit Reference Guide
Files and Drivers
Verizon ODI Certification
ROHS Certificate of Compliance
Skywire cellular modems are the fastest way to get cellular connectivity.
Firebolt Case Study
See How Our Customers Use Skywire
FireBolt designs and fabricates eye-catching electronic signage and custom marketing media across the United States, United Kingdom and China. FireBolt needed to quickly develop a “Cooler TV,” which is a unit that provides point of sales information and advertising to help drive sales. NimbeLink created a solution that incorporates cellular technology and delivered…Read Case Study
Skywire modem, Verizon, LTE-M, USA, FW 32110
SIM card, Tri-cut, 2/3/4FF, Verizon, LTE CAT-M1, Commercial Temp range
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help selecting a Skywire, or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.