Skywire Global LTE-M
The NL-SW-LTE-QBG96 patented Skywire® modem is end-device certified on multiple cellular networks worldwide and enables the fastest and most cost-effective time to market.
Created by a product company for product companies, the NL-SW-LTE-QBG96 is available with bundled data plans from carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
The modem uses the latest LTE-M and NB-IoT technology and has 2G Fallback. It also includes GNSS for satellite positioning services. The Skywire modem includes an embedded SIM card and a SIM card slot for multi-carrier support. The NimbeLink team and NL-SW-LTE-QBG96 Skywire modem take the complexity out of designing and deploying cellular IoT solutions, and get you to market fast!Watch Overview
- Global LTE-M, NB-IOT, and 2G coverage
- Internal GNSS receiver for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou/Compass, Galileo, and QZSS location services
- Solder down SIM onboard and removable SIM card slot
- Carrier certifications complete, no additional work required
- Antenna independent certification increases selection flexibility
- Connectivity via USB or UART
- Supports a wide range of I/O voltages for design flexibility
- Development kits available
- Skywire standard interface
- Global LTE-M, NB-IOT, and 2G coverage in a single modem
- Lower power & lower cost than LTE Cat 1-4 and 3G technologies
- Pricing comparable to other LPWAN technologies
- Easy to integrate – pin compatible with all Skywire modems
- Throughput: 300Kbps Download/375Kbps Upload
- Active Cell: 230mA (LTE) | 415mA (GSM)
- Idle: 62mA
- Power Savings (PSM): ~12uA
- Off: ~6uA
- Input Voltage: 3.4V-4.3V
- I/O Voltage: 1.65V-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40º to 85ºC
- Dimensions: 29mm x 33mm x 10.5mm
- RoHS compliant
LTE-FDD: B1, B2 B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28 LTE-TDD: B39 (LTE-M only)
2G Frequency Bands: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
Development Kit Reference Design
Files & Drivers
Skywire cellular modems are the fastest way to get cellular connectivity.
OptConnect Case Study
See How Our Customers Use Skywire
OptConnect provides managed end-to-end wireless solutions for tens of thousands of devices including ATMs, retail kiosks, and digital signage. Solutions include cellular network connectivity and a secure Network Operations Center that provides 24/7 service monitoring. OptConnect recognized an opportunity to expand its addressable market by developing an affordable and easy to install cellular end device…Read Case Study
Skywire modem, Global, LTE-M, NB-IoT, GNSS
SIM card, Tri-cut, 2/3/4FF, Verizon, LTE CAT-M1, Commercial Temp range
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help selecting a Development Kit, or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.