Skywire 4G LTE CAT 4 North America Embedded Modem
NimbeLink, a global leader in embedded cellular modem technology and asset tracking solutions, has introduced the Skywire® 4G LTE CAT 4 NA modem. This Skywire modem leverages Category 4 technology. The NL-SW-LTE-TC4NAG is ideal for delivering fast reliable cellular connectivity to products with applications in North America. The modem supports GNSS, dual SIMs, a single SKU for North American carrier networks, and onboard network stacks, plus is FirstNet capable and includes support for Band 14.
The NL-SW-LTE-TC4NAG is pin compatible, designed to replace the NimbeLink CAT 3 modems, NL-SW-LTE-TNAG-X & NL-SW-LTE-TSVG-X, with a higher performance and lower cost product.
All Skywire modems are small, pin-compatible, and end-device certified, which enables easy integration with no further carrier testing requirements. This time-to-market advantage allows developers to quickly design-in connectivity to cellular networks around the world. All Skywire modems are patented and are backed by industry leading documentation and expert-level product support.Product Brief Documentation Buy Now
- Small Form-Factor
- 4G LTE Category 4 with 3G fallback
- U.FL Antenna ports for easy antenna integration
- Removable SIM card slot
- Band 14 support – FirstNet compatible
- Dual SIM support with integrated solder down SIM and external 3FF SIM card slot
- GNSS support for GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Multi-Carrier Support on a Single Device
- Development kits available
- Longest Network Life
- CAT 4 LTE Speeds (Up to 150 MB down/50 MB up)
- Easily connect to Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile networks.
- Improved reception with RX diversity
- 8 Band LTE support
- Integrated GNSS support
- Bundled data plans available
- Throughput: 150 Mbps Download/42 Mbps Upload
- Average: N/A
- Peak: N/A
- Idle: N/A
- Sleep: N/A
- Supply Voltage: 3.8V Nominal
- Input Voltage: 3.4V to 4.2V
- I/O Voltage: 1.8V-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Dimensions: 29mm x 33mm x 10.5mm
- Weight: 8 grams
- RoHS Compliant
AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus, T-Mobile, Verizon
LTE CAT 4
FDD B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66, B71
B2, B4, B5
Development Kit Reference Design
Files & Drivers
Skywire cellular modems are the fastest way to get cellular connectivity.
OptConnect Case Study
See How Our Customers Use Skywire
OptConnect provides managed end-to-end wireless solutions for tens of thousands of devices including ATMs, retail kiosks, and digital signage. The company’s end-to-end solution includes cellular network connectivity and a secure Network Operations Center that provides 24/7 service monitoring. OptConnect recognized an opportunity to expand its addressable market by developing an affordable and easy to install cellular end device…Read Case Study
3FF Commercial Temp range SIM card, Verizon
3FF Industrial Temp range SIM card, Verizon
SIM card, Tri-cut, 2/3/4FF, AT&T, 4G LTE, Commercial Temp range
3FF Commercial Temp range SIM card (2FF, 3FF, 4FF), Verizon
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help selecting a Skywire, or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.