Skywire 2G 1xRTT
The Skywire 2G CDMA/1xRTT embedded modem is a member of the Skywire family of plug-in cellular products. This modem supports CDMA/1xRTT networks. It offers a migration path to LTE.
The 1xRTT is end of life. It is not recommended for new design (NRND).Documentation Buy Now
- Carrier certification complete, no additional work required
- Removable SIM card slot
- Antenna independent certification increases selection flexibility
- Connectivity via Serial UART or USB
- Supports a wide range of I/O voltages for design flexibility
- Development kits available
- Skywire standard interface
- FCC & Verizon OD Certified
- Migration path to GSM & LTE
- Bundled data plans available
- Throughput: 154kbs Download / 154kbs Upload
- Active Cell: 750mA
- Normal: 29mA
- Power Saving: 1.1mA
- Input Voltage: 3.5V-4.3V
- I/O Voltage: 1.65V-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40º to 85ºC
- Dimensions: 29mm x 33mm x 10.5mm
- RoHS Compliant
Development Kit Reference Design
Skywire cellular modems are the fastest way to get cellular connectivity.
Greenbox Case Study
See How Our Customers Use Skywire
GreenBox monitors all aspects of a building’s hot water system to maintain water temperature and availability, while also controlling energy use. They needed a connected device that would install easily and collect and transmit data readily. NimbeLink was selected for both for its end-device carrier certified Skywire cellular modems, as well as their support in developing on-premise hardware and software…Read Case Study
Skywire® Cellular Modem, CDMA 1xRTT, Verizon, Firmware 18.02.022
Skywire® Cellular Modem, CDMA 1xRTT, AERIS, Firmware 18.12.011
Skywire® Cellular Modem, CDMA 1xRTT, Python, Verizon, Firmware 18.12.021
Need Help Choosing?
If you need help selecting a Skywire, or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.