E2CLink™ Certified on Verizon’s Customer Private Networks (CPN), enabling critical end-to-end security for IoT.
The E2C Link is End of Life
This product is not recommended for new design. The E2C Link technology will be made available on a case-by-case basis for white-label and custom products. For white labeling, special needs or additional questions contact us.
- Last time buy date: 12/31/2016
- Last Time ship date: 3/31/2017
- All orders are NCNR
- Tech support for the E2C-Link will end with the last time ship date.
Skywire™ Embedded Modem Roadmap
Skywire™ Cellular Modems
Created by award-winning developers, Skywire™ plug-in cellular modems are the fastest way to provide cellular connectivity for machine-to-machine (M2M) products and speed them to market. Within months of its introduction Skywire™ was recognized for innovation and named a finalist for the ECN Impact Awards, Boards, Modules and Embedded Systems category.
Skywire™ is the smallest end-device certified cellular modem on the market, making it quicker and easier to deploy than chip-down chipset solutions, external modems, or solder-in modules. It uses an XBee® Standard form factor and its pre-certification eliminates months of delay and tens of thousands of dollars of cost for required certification.
It is easy to deploy, requiring just voltage and a UART connection and is more flexible than other plug-in modules, supporting a wider range of voltages and antenna connections.
E2CLink – Ethernet to Cellular Modem
- Additional Features
- Backup network connectivity for routers and servers – failover
- Flexible and practical
- Modular antenna port
- Flexible mounting options
- Delivers speed and wide coverage (Cellular Technology – 2g, 3g, 4g LTE)
- Flexible powering options – 5v
- Enables remote device connectivity
- Save money, time and improve business efficiency
- Always on
- Low power consumption 7watts peak, 3g 10 watts peak, 4g 10-15 watts peak
- In-built Firewall – 2.2
- DHCP server for local automatic IP assignment – can assign static IPs
- Public and Private IP modes
- For local IP assignment
- NAT with VPN Passthru
- Domain name addressable
- Edge decision making – processing – WRT
- High-Speed EV-DO Data Connections
- Cost-effective replacement for landline dialup circuits or analog cell-phones
- Primary connectivity for PLCs, RTUs, POS, ATM solutions
- Backup/redundant network connections for LANs
- High speed data transfer rate
- Full duplex transceiver ETHERNET PORT
- LED network status indicators
- Remotely manageable and upgradeable
- Optional mounting kit – (included in retail package)